Make sure to check the The Search for Lt. Steeves' Missing Jet blog for full account of the search.
Simon Donato, 37
- Occupation: Adventure Science Founder / Geologist
- Athletics: Elite Adventure Racer, Expert Cyclist, Expert Runner
- Other: PhD, Explorer's Club, Kensington Tours, host of 'Boundless' television series
- Adventure Science: Search for Steve Fossett, Search for N2700Q, BLAZE: The Niagara Escarpment Race, Canadian Death Race, The Search for Lt. Steeves' missing jet, Beyond Roads: The Musandam Oman Expedition, Caves of Montana, 100 Miles of Wild
Richard Rothaus, 49
- Occupation: Archaeologist, Historian, and Owner of Trefoil Cultural and Environmental
- Focus: Basecamp and logistics
- Other: Expeditions to Greece, Turkey, India and Oman to study historic earthquakes and tsunamis. Remote fieldwork in North America, Central America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Adventure Science: Beyond Roads: The Musandam Oman Expedition, Caves of Montana, 100 Miles of Wild
Tim Puetz, 35
- Occupation: Biomedical Research, National Institutes of Health
- Athletics: Ultra-Runner, Marathoner, Rock/Ice Climber
- Other: Army Ranger, Long Range Reconnaissance and Surveillance Training, Wilderness EMT, Canadian Death Race; Grand Canyon: Rim to Rim to Rim
- Adventure Science: Canadian Death Race, 100 Miles of Wild
Keith Szlater, 60
Melissa Rae Stewart, 35
- Occupation: Publicist
- Role: Public Relations
- Adventure Science:100 Miles of Wild
Tyler LeBlanc, 27
- Occupation: Paramedic
- Role: Search Paramedic
- Experience: Advanced Care Life Support; International Trauma Life Support; Air Medivac
- Other: Sponsored by Professional Medical Associates (PMA)
- Adventure Science: Search for Steve Fossett, Search for N2700Q, Canadian Death Race, Caves of Montana, 100 Miles of Wild
Jane Davis, 40
- Occupation: Community Health Educator
- Role: Athlete
- Athletics: Ultra-Marathoner
- Other: Coach for Girls on the run, Team Winter Athlete, international volunteer educator for girls education and health and mom to Jayna age 6.
- Adventure Science: 100 Miles of Wild
Winter Vinecki, 15
- Occupation:Founder of Team Winter, Student at Stanford University Online High School, Full Time Athlete with Fly Elite- Olympic Development Team Aerial Skiing
- Athletics: Marathoner, National Triathlon Champion, 2018 Winter Olympic Hopeful Aerial Skiing, Elite Obstacle Course Racer
- Other: Motivational Speaker, Blog Writer for Newton Running & Athleta, World Record Holder, “Youngest person to run a marathon on every continent” & “Youngest person to run 26.2 miles on Antarctica”, 2013 Female Winner of the “Toughest marathon in the World- The Inca Trail Marathon”, 2013 Spartan World Champion 19 & under, 2014 Jr. National Champion Aerials and 5th Place 2014 Jr. World Freestyle Championships.
Wanda Summers, 39
- Occupation: Personal Trainer/Surf Shop Manager
- Role: Athlete
- Athletics: Ultra runner/Endurance runner, Multi-stage desert racer
- Other: Paraglider pilot, Mine Explorers club/British Caving Association, London 2012 Olympics Personal Trainer.
Hélène Dumais, 33
- Occupation: Personal Trainer, Health Coach, Massage Therapist
- Role: Athlete
- Athletics: Elite Obstacle Course Racer and Trail Runner
- Other: Author, Polar Hero Race Ambassador, GR10 Pyrenees and GR20 Corsica treks.
Liz Barney, 26
- Occupation: Photographer & Teacher
- Role: Photographer
- Athletics: Rock climber, Hiker, and Surfer
- Other: Hawaii-based photographer, published writer, and former activities coordinator for a drug prevention initiative in Costa Rica to build self efficacy in youth through outdoor education.
Interested in sponsoring Adventure Science? Contact us to find out how!